As has been my custom lately, I picked a week’s worth of films to watch and review. Here’s are the fruits of my labors. Two are absolutely amazing, some are medium and one is to be missed at all costs!
- The Walk 01/12/17 A stunning spectacle and how he made it happen. Fear of heights folks will be challenged!
- Krisha 01/12/17 This tried to be something with all its might, so I gave it 2 stars.
- The Confirmation 01/11/17 The best film I saw last week! Thoroughly enjoyable drama of father and son on a quest where both grow and learn.
- Margot at the Wedding 01/11/17 Wanted to … just couldn’t like this one.
- It Had to Be You 01/10/17 Quite excellent romantic comedy. I can’t fault it for anything! Great comedy presented in a somewhat similar way but with it’s own modern charm.
- The Infiltrator 01/14/17 1] Dud alert.